Dr. Andreas Witte
Dr. Andreas Witte
Tel. +49 (040) 3008510-0
Fax +49 (040) 3008510-99
Mobil +49 (0172) 5183 741
Dr. Andreas Witte.vcf
Dr. Andreas Witte advises clients from various industries on M&A transactions as well as on corporate law, especially on the formation and reorganization of companies. In the area of corporate law, his expertise also includes the representation in disputes between companies and its shareholders or among shareholders. A further focus of his practice are real estate transactions including the due diligence and the drafting and negotiation of the transaction documents. He also advises on the development of residential and commercial properties including shopping centers and hotels – from the safeguarding and acquisition of the site through the completion of the contracts with the planning team, general contractors and other building companies to the lease and the disposal of the real estate.
Dr. Andreas Witte is a partner of Leo Schmidt-Hollburg Witte & Frank.
Areas of Specialization: Corporate law, M&A, real estate law
Languages: German, English
Recommendations: Juve: Recommended lawyer for M&A (2001 to date), recommended lawyer for Corporate (2011 to date). Best Lawyers®: Corporate Law Germany (2016, 2017, and 2018).
„They are almost perfect“ (CFO of client, IFLR1000 2017)
„Extremely committed, reliable and fast“ (client, JUVE 2017)
Vita: Born 1966. Professional Education and Experience: Studies of law at the University of Bielefeld and the University of Heidelberg. Assistant lecturer at the Institute for German and European Corporate and Business Law at the University of Heidelberg. Doctorate in Corporate law. Attorney with Luther & Partner, Hamburg (1995-1999), Löhde Leo Schmidt-Hollburg & Witte (1999 to 2013) and Leo Schmidt-Hollburg Witte & Frank (2013 to date).
- VIVUM Corporate Real Estate on exit from Offenbach harbor project (sale to Hanse Merkur)
- Buss Global group on acquisition of container portfolio from insolvent Magellan Maritime Services GmbH
- Gruner + Jahr on sale of Berliner Verlag and on acquisitions of several companies including chefkoch.de
- Numerous German companies on sale of their businesses to Neopost
- Dresdner Verlag on sale and acquisition of several entities
- Gruner + Jahr on joint ventures concerning Berlinonline.de and berlin.de
- DSV on restructuring its complete existing real estate portfolio (> 40 large scale transport and logistics terminals) following the acquisitions of Frans Maas and ABX and the acquisition and development of new properties (joint ventures, etc.)
- German real estate developer on acquisition and development of a shopping center in Southern Germany
- German real estate group on several acquisitions of industrial areas including a large-scale landmarked Hamburg industrial property
- German hotel group on acquisition of properties dedicated for several new high-class hotel complexes (including project development)
- German strategic investor on joint venture regarding acquisition of business center in the Hamburg Hafencity (including project development)
- PAI regarding real estate-related matters in an attempted acquisition of a German fashion discount group
- VIVUM Corporate Real Estate on various real estate portfolio investments